Monday, June 27, 2011

Featured Profile: Rosa



Name: Rosalba Espinoza
Birthday: November 9
When did you move to Costa Rica? I moved from Nicaragua to Costa Rica in 1984 because there was too much fighting in Nicaragua.
Do you still have family there? Yes, have sisters and some aunts and uncles still there. My 2 brothers are here in Costa Rica, though.
How many children do you have? I have 5 kids, Ebert, Brenda, Lester, Enrique, and Evelin. 1 lives in Pavas and the rest live here. My husband lived here with me, but he died about 2 years ago.
 
What is your favorite color? Green or black
What is your favorite kind of music? Romantic music, meringue, or Christian
What do you like to do? Crochet
What is your favorite food? Beef. Or salad.
What is your favorite flower? The Rose, haha (that´s what her name means) and the lily. I would love to have a large flower garden.
Where do you work? At a restaurant called Los Anonos. It´s a steak house. I´ve work there for 9 years.
If you could have 3 wishes, what would they be? 1. To pay off my debts. 2. That my kids could have a better life. 3. Health for everyone.
If you could travel any where in the world, where would you want to go? Mexico.
Why? To go to see the Mariachis.
If you could live any where in the world, where would you live? Here. I really love it here.
How long have you been a Christian? I´ve been a Christian since I was really little. I attended church when I was small and living in Nicaragua. I played the guitar in my church. I still play a bit, but not often. My dad played, too. I played guitar sometimes in church. I was married and baptized in the church. I was baptized about a year ago.

If you could tell anything to the people reading this, what you you say? Thank you for the miracle of helping me with my house.

If you could ask God anything, what would you ask Him? TO help my have my own business. I would like to have a small restaurant, my own place, where I know it´s mine and I could cook there and eat there and work there.

If you could ask the world anything, what would you ask? Health for me and my family, to help us move forward. To build a small wall in front of the yellow house by the street to make it safer so the land won´t erode, or if there´s another earthquake to make it safer.



No comments:

Post a Comment