Saturday, June 4, 2011

Featured Profile: Kliber

 Name: Kliber Maquensi Quesada
Birthday: September 2
Age: 14
Favorite color: black
Favorite band: Guns 'N Roses
Favorite song: Paradise City
Favorite food: Lasagna
What do you like about yourself? My personality.
Describe your personality in three words: gentile, fun, peaceful
What is one thing you would like to change about yourself? My hair.
What would you change about it? I like long hair. I want long hair, but my school won't let me.

Do you have any siblings? Two brothers, 10 and 6 years old.
What do you want to do when you finish school? Be a pediatric doctor. And a bassist in a band.

If you could play any instrument, what would you play? Bass guitar and drums
How long have you been coming to Viña Anonos (the church)? About 6 months.

How did you hear about it? Did someone invite you? No. I saw it while skateboarding and just decided on my own to start coming. I did know Tito and he told me what times things were at.
Did you know about Jesus before? Yes. I grew up in the Catholic church. My family still goes there. I´ve known Jesus since I was really little.
What made you decide you wanted to leave the Catholic church? It was boring to me. They don´t sing like we sing here. It´s more like opera there. There´s no youth group, either.
What would you change about Viña Anonos? People who don´t respect each other in youth group or when we´re talking about the Bible.

What do you like about living in Anonos? Everything. Especially the skating.
How long have you been skating? For about 11 months.

What don´t you like about living in Anonos? All the drugs.
Do you think that the drug life style can be changed in Anonos and how? I think it can change. By guiding the drug addicts in the right path.
Who is your best friend? Chino. We´ve been friends since we were little kids.

If you could live any where in the world, where would you like to live? I would like to live in Mexico. My family is from Mexico, well my grandparents were from their. I visited Mexico with my grandma when I was really little. I don´t remember it very well, but I would like to live there. Either there or in San Carlos.

If you could ask one thing from God, what would you ask? To forgive me.
What would you like to say to Americans who come down? Don´t speak to me in English and think I understand. I don´t.
What would you like to say to the world? Change the bad in people so we can have a world full of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment