Thursday, August 25, 2011

Rumors

The rumors can be confirmed!!!! I AM coming home on Saturday!
Here is a basic run-down of where I'll be. 

Saturday, August 27th...Happy Birthday, Mom, I AM your birthday present!! I fly into Detroit. It really is my mom's birthday. I think that's a pretty good gift ;) I'll be in Ohio for a few days.

Thursday, September 1: The nasty Natty...Cincinnati to visit my BFF, Liz!!!!!!!! 

Friday, September 2-6: Indianapolis. The traditional Labor Day weekend with the fam. I'll be kissing my nephew and rockin' it would in Indy.

Tuesday, September 6-14: Grand Rapids!!! Woot woot!! I'll be at Vineyard North church on that Sunday. Would love to see EVERYONE!!!!

Wednesday, September 14-17: Back to Findlay. Spending the last few days with my parents.

Can't wait!! Counting down the days. Bags packed. Extra batteries ready for LOTS of pictures!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment