Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cave Painting

So here's another non-update, as I like to call it. I'm still waiting. The Lord has been truly faithful during this time, though. He has taught me so many things about myself and about life in general. I have a few more blogs rolling around my head, which I will write tomorrow. But I have been spending lots of time doing one of my favorite past times, drawing, since I've had so much more time on my hands. I've been working on illustrating the curriculum for the Princess Club, which Amy and I are hoping to publish soon!! (I'll update you on that soon, for all the followers of the Princess Club). I just finished this piece, done in colored pencil, in time to send it with the New Life team from Ohio that is in Anonos right now. It's called Harvest Hands, in honor of Rodney and Cindy. I love you guys and miss you every day!! Pray for the harvest.


1 comment:

  1. The Picture looks so much better in person than it does here! Thank you, Jules!!! We love it and love you more!!! And thank you for your prayers!!

    ReplyDelete