Sunday, January 30, 2011

Looking for Love

CostaRicanMatch.com

Name: Julie (but you can call me Jules!!)
Age: 27
Height: 5'13''
Body shape: I'm in shape. I'm not sure what shape that would be, but it's a shape
Do you smoke? Only when I'm on fire.
Educational level: smarty pants
Current career: full-time missions

Do you have any pets? Just a couple of Costa Rican monkeys.
Do you have any children? Only if you count the 35 kids that tend to flock me and yell my name every 5 seconds in the community.
Do you want children? YES!!!!!! I think you just wasted a question.

What is your idea of a romantic date? I like long walks on the beach, drinking coffee in a quiet cafe, and dancing in the moonlight where everybody is feeling warm and bright.

What is the first thing people notice about you? My height. Yes I am tall. Do I play basketball? Well, you're short, does that mean you play mini golf?

How do your friends describe you? Rodney told me I must think it's Christmas morning every morning because I always wake up so stinkin' happy. Sometimes being a morning person drives Tiny insane. She tells me I shouldn't be allowed to be that happy until at least 9 am. Cindy just laughs. Elidey thinks I'm a bit crazy, but she tends to join in on the humor. Most people describe me as sassy and jubilant. The ticos just yell, "Gringa loca! Hey, honey! Hello, my princess!!"

Do you believe in love at first sight? I definitely believe in that first sparkle. I think real love matures and develops over time, but there should definitely be sparkle.

If you could live any where in the world, where would you live? Funny you should ask that. Feel free to catch up on that answer at mylifeintupperware.blogspot.com.

What do you like to do in your spare time? Sleep. Just kidding. I love playing piano, reading books, drawing, and hanging out with the gang. Usually during the day you can find me playing with said 35 children who all seem to only know one word, "Julie". In the evenings I love being involved in the small groups that happen around the community. On my hammock days I like visiting with friends, drinking large cups of coffee, blogging, and taking ridiculous pictures of friends.

What are you looking for in a man? The most important quality in any man is that he is fully in love with the Lord. I am looking for a man of integrity who is in a committed relationship with Christ. Perks include that he loves living life, has a great sense of humor (he would have to in order to get along with mine :), takes risks, is adventurous, and sees the good in people. Tall, dark, and handsome is also a plus. Helps if not intimidated by being shown daddy's shotgun collection (for reals, he's old school.) Must be willing to move tupperware.

1 comment: