- On Friday a group of us went up into the Mangoes to pray through the community. Sadie was having back pain and Jesus healed it on the spot. She was even bending over and touching her toes which she hadn´t been able to do in months.
- On Saturday, so touched and excited by what Jesus was doing, Sadie took me to her old neighborhood in Escazu to pray for her former neighbors. Her elderly neighbor, Gladys, was also having back pain. Jesus healed her instantly, too!!
|Sadie with Gladys and her daughter, Maribel, and her grandbaby, Mariangela|
- We went to her other neighbor´s and prayed for 4 siblings...The oldest sister with a cancerous tumor on her neck, the eldest brother with esophageal polyps, the middle sister with hormone imbalances due to ovarian cancer which forced surgical removal of her ovaries 4 years ago, and the youngest brother with cirrhosis of the liver. I will keep you updated as they receive their medical results.
- This morning Maruja (one of the women in the community) also had pain healed.
- This afternoon David complained of a terrible cramp in his leg and Jesus healed that, too!!
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
[ Jesus Heals the Sick ] Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people.
1 When Jesus had called the Twelve together, he gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases, 2 and he sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal the sick. 3 He told them: “Take nothing for the journey—no staff, no bag, no bread, no money, no extra shirt. 4 Whatever house you enter, stay there until you leave that town. 5 If people do not welcome you, leave their town and shake the dust off your feet as a testimony against them.” 6 So they set out and went from village to village, proclaiming the good news and healing people everywhere.James 5:16
Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.