Friday, May 13, 2011

Featured Profile: Randall

Randall Josue Castro Alvarez
Age: 19
Date of Birth: Some time in August. He refused to tell me because it's coming up. If the other guys know the date, on your birthday they will smash eggs on your head to "make you a cake"
Occupation: Student. Randall is studying at one of the institutos here for computer repair. He does some awesome computer graphics.

How long have you lived in Anonos? My whole life.


Favorite Bible verse: Psalm 72
Favorite color: Purple
Favorite song: Doesn't have one
Favorite Soccer team: Argentina
Favorite flavor at Pops: Piña Colada



Best part about living in Anonos: The people and the hearts of the people here.
Worst part about living in Anonos: The crime
If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
1. To see Cristo el Redentor (Christ the Redeemer) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
2. To have money to help people
3. To know the Bible better


When did you come to know the Lord? About 2 or 3 years ago.
How did you come to know the Lord? Through Rodney and Herman.
How has He changed your life? I feel like a different person. I really feel the Lord right now and He is speaking into my life. I am seeing Him answer my prayers. It's awesome!
What do you feel is God's plan for you life? To capture other people for God. Starting with people here in Anonos.
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change? My mentality and
how I think about things of the world.

What is one of the most memorable times with a team? When the Mechanic Falls team was here this year, I went out to pray with Ben Jr. and some other people and some one accepted Christ in the Mangoes. It was so special. We also saw someone freed from a demon.
What is one of your favorite memories from Anonos? I remember playing Legos with Pipo when we were 3 or 4 years old. We have been friends our whole lives and I loved playing with him when we were kids.
If you could live any where in the world, where would you want to live? In Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I would love to see the statue of Christ there.

If you could tell people in the States anything, what would you want to say to them?
Believe in Jesus more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment