Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Picture is worth 1000 words!!

I love art. I love finding new art. I think it is a fascinating express and creative outlet for us. I also think it is a great testimony to being like our Heavenly Father, the first amazing Creator. While we can never create anything as spectacular as an orchid or paint any masterpiece as phenomenal as a sunset, we can honor Him by creating as well. He created us in His own image...therefore since He is creator, we can also create as a demonstration of who He is and how He has made us. Here are a few of my current favorite art works by random artists in a variety of mediums. Enjoy!


















1 comment:

  1. Julie,

    Your random art choices were wonderfully eclectic. I found so many of them appealing, like the colorful bird, the Lindsay tree and the medieval lady with electric mixer. We'd enjoy the same art galleries.

    Also appreciated your photos of the two San Jose citizens, and the fact that you all prayed for them--and then bought warm socks for the grandma.

    You enrich my life with your insights and your Big Heart. Hope we meet someday.
    Love, Bev

    ReplyDelete